Since taking office last January, Vice President Kamala Harris has traveled to a half-dozen nations, visited multiple U.S. cities and states and taken repeated trips to her home state of California – including this Christmas weekend.
But in a pre-recorded interview set to air Sunday, Harris identified "to not get out of D.C. more" as her "biggest failure" since taking office.
Harris made the remark to Margaret Brennan of CBS News, who spoke with Harris for this weekend’s edition of "Face the Nation."
"What do you think, as you come to the end of this first year, what do you think your biggest failure has been at this point?" Brennan asks, in a preview clip from the interview that "Face the Nation" posted online.
‘THE FIVE’ REACT TO KAMALA HARRIS' DISASTROUS INTERVIEW WITH CHARLAMAGNE THA GOD
Harris laughs and then responds: "To not get out of D.C. more."
"I mean, and I actually mean that sincerely for a number of reasons," Harris continues. "You know, I, we, the president and I came in, you know, COVID had already started. It was, the pandemic had started. And when we came in we really couldn’t travel.


0 Comments